This is a charming brick and flint period cottage with a character all of its own. A mere two minutes’ walk from the beach and shops, it is ideally located and offers bright, spacious accommodation.
Sheringham Cottage in Norfolk, offers self catering accomodation close to the gorgeous sea front with its wide beaches. The cottage is equipped for a maximum of four people.
- Entrance into a large west facing, bay-windowed living room, with colour TV, DVD player and electric coal effect fire.
- Dining room with bay window, CD/radio, electric coal effect fire, built-in storage cupboard.
- Compact fitted kitchen, with electric double oven and hob, ‘fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and pantry area.
- Rear porch suitable for storage of bicycles etc. with a small freezer, spin drier, beach chairs and windbreak.
- Small enclosed patio area to the rear.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and bedside lamps.
- Bedroom 2 has twin beds, small built- in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside lamps and vanity unit.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, washbasin, WC, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Points to note:
- Parking – off-road for one car, on concrete pad to the front of the cottage.
- Linen – Bed linen, tea towels, duvets, pillows and extra blankets are provided. Please bring your own towels
- Fitted carpets – throughout, except in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Books, DVDs, board games available.
- Sorry, no pets
- Arrival and departure
Arrival after 3pm on Saturday
Please vacate by 10 am Saturday
Click here for House Pictures
Tel/Fax: 01603 432838 MobilePhone:07851 639985
Mrs J Fisher
88 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich NR7 0QZ
design and hosting by net100